HOLIDAY HOME PRICES IN £s PER WEEK
Weeks coloured red are
booked, green are available (but maybe provisionally booked).
If you wish to make a booking or ask a question you have three options:-
1) Phone 01667-454630 between 8am and 9pm. This gets you to the front of the queue.
2) Email firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Make an online provisional booking. We will then confirm if the week is available.
CONDITIONS OF LET
ENTRY from 4pm Sat until 10am Sat, unless agreed otherwise.
LODGE and CHALET electricity by meter reading at 16p per unit.
CARAVAN price includes gas and electricity.
BED LINEN and towels are included in the price of the Lodges (this is a Tourist Board requirement, a discount is offered if you bring your own). In the Chalet and Caravan they cost £5.00 per person if supplied. If you want to bring your own you must have a duvet cover, bottom sheet and pillow case.
DEPOSIT the greater of 25% or £100 on booking, balance on arrival. Cheques payable to Therese Muskus. Bank transfers to 08-92-86 07453883 - in GB Pounds, foreign currencies may incur a surcharge.
SECURITY DEPOSIT of £100 per holiday home. This will be returned by BACS in the week following your stay unless there is damage or extra cleaning.
BOOKINGS will be acknowledged - check if you haven't heard after two days.
CANCELLATIONS will be relet if possible and if successful your deposit returned. If you cancel less than 30 days before your holiday starts, and we are unable to relet, the balance of your rent will be due in full. We recommend that you consider holiday insurance.
DAILY PRICE is available for short breaks at quiet times. £100 minimum charge.
OVER six guests an extra £10 per night each, by prior arrangement only.
DISCOUNTS if only two guests at quiet times.
GUESTS returning following year pay previous year's price.
BREAKAGES and damage to be paid for.
PETS by prior arrangement only. See notes at end.
NO SMOKING in holiday homes. Please smoke outside.
Our colour brochure has the same information as these pages, but less detail and fewer photos.Mrs Therese Muskus, Hiddenglen Holidays,
Laikenbuie, Grantown Road, NAIRN IV12 5QN, Scotland.
Tel: 01667 454 630
DOGS AND OTHER FRIENDS
Yes, we love dogs too, but not all owners maybe as responsible as you, or their dog as well trained, so we have to have some rules. We will take one dog in certain holiday homes under the following conditions by prior arrangement only:-
- We do not accept large dogs or breeds thought to be dangerous.
- The dog must be over one year old.
- The dog must not be left in the holiday home without adult supervision.
- We try hard to provide a high standard of cleanliness. Because the next guest may suffer from asthma the dog must be well groomed and not allowed in the bedrooms.
- Bring your dog's own basket, and if your dog jumps on furniture you must bring clean rugs to cover the seating.
- We require a security deposit of £50 per dog. This will be returned in the week following your stay unless there is damage or extra cleaning.